Whether you’re flipping through gardening catalogues, browsing websites to buy a plant online in Gurgaon, or plodding through the home depot garden section, one thing is clear, having plants at your window can make you cherish them all day.
But there are thousands of options, from Fiberglass Planters to Exotic Plants, which can be used to decorate your interiors or gardens. However, Finding the Best Plant for your interiors is not an easy task to do. It requires expert gardeners with a deep understanding of plants and pots.
So How to find the best plant online in Gurgaon?
Here's how to Buy a Plant Online in Gurgaon
Buying plants online certainly has its advantages and disadvantages. In most cases, you buy a plant online will differ significantly from those you see at your online nursery. As long as you read this list, set your expectations and do your research, ordering online can be an excellent option for getting the plants you want.
Order at the Right Time-
- Garden plants are seasonal; not all are available at the same time of year, so you’ll need to learn what to look for in the right season.
- Order summer eruption bulbs for fall and spring planting early fall through winter.
- Order annuals, enduring trees, and ticks in winter for spring shipping or in summer for fall shipping.
- Generally, the sooner you place your order, the more likely you will have what you need in stock.
- Once an item is sold, you usually must wait until the following year to repurchase it.
Check the Accuracy of the Plant Variety-
If you come across you’d like to buy but have never seen, do a quick search on Google Images. If all the photos there look similar to the seller, you’ll know it’s immaculate.
That is an easy way to identify photos that have been embellished to the extent of inaccuracy. That prevents the frustration of ordering what you thought was a hot pink lily that is a washed-out pink bloom.
Inspect the Plants before you commit them-
When unpacking your mail-order plants or picking them out at your local garden centre, ensure they’re healthy before planting them in your garden.
- Examine the plant from all sides, and look at the undersides of the leaves and the tops. Some browning is natural if plants dry out in transit. Still, responsible plant sellers pack their plants to stay moist during travel.
- The roots should be pallid and firm, not black or brown, and the soil should smell wet, not like rotting rubbish. This smell signifies that the plant is overwatered and the roots are beginning to rot. Soil should be visible around and above the roots, indicating the plant has enough room to grow.
- You want your new plant to bloom in your garden, not at the store. Choose a plant in the bud, not in bloom, and leave it alone.
- Healthy plants thrive. The leaves are firm. Flowers, fruits, and root systems are well formed. They have no signs of pests or diseases.
- Find another plant or store it if more plants grow in the pot than you want.
- Once the plant settles in the environment, it starts blooming again in its beautiful nature, giving buds and new leaves. Try to provide organic fertilizers for better health growth in plants.
The Best Time To Buy a Plant Online in Gurgaon-
The wonderful thing about ordering brown Susans on Amazon is that you can get them in two days, but then what? Most new plants should be planned after the last frost date in your area.
So aim to get your new plants in hand by the date when there is a 50% chance of the last frost, and schedule to get them in the ground as soon as possible.
Many gardeners are concerned about pesticides that kill bees and other insects that pollen plants. Bees are hypersensitive to a type of insecticide called neonicotinoids.
Home Depot phased out neonicotinoids in 2018, but other growers still use them. When in doubt, ask the seller whether their plants have been treated with neonicotinoids before you buy.
What to Expect When Buy a Plants Online-
Buying outdoor plants online can be a minefield, with many arriving in a compost mess, much smaller than expected, or plagued by pests and diseases. To avoid these risks, buying from a reputable seller who you know will pack your plants with care is always best. No more; there is no need to go to your local nursery!
Planthaze Online Nursery, Now your plants are just a click away. With so many offerings and new varieties being added every week, you can take your pick. Plants can also make a great gifting option.